*FOR WARRANTY INFORMATION - Please see Care Instructions Tab
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Sale items, seconds and discontinued products are an exception to our returns policy and a replacement or exchange for these items is not offered, as is reflected in the heavily reduced price.
Delivery & Shipping
All Designer Bums orders a FLAT standard or express shipping rate applies as follows:
FLAT STANDARD SHIPPING:
Delivery times are normally 1-7 business days from the time of order depending on your location.
FLAT EXPRESS SHIPPING:
Express items are packed within 1-3 business day after order with the exception of peak release, sale and holiday periods that make be longer. Delivery times are approx 1-3 business days from the time of order once they enter the postal service depending on your location. Remote locations may take longer depending on Australia Post Network in your area.
We ship to most destinations around the world. The cost of shipping to your country will be calculated upon checkout.
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL
Tracking Your Order
All orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel which is a fully trackable service that is 'signature only' for peace of mind and will not be left at your premises without a signature. You will receive a confirmation email displaying your tracking information once the order is shipped. If you are wanting to follow up on the progress of your order or enquire about delays or a missing parcel, please contact Australia Post directly quoting your tracking number.
**Please note that during our sale/promotional events public holidays, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
Lost Or Damaged Goods
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days of placing your order so that we may try to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Designer Bums is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by Australia Post when shipping your goods as we are using eParcel you are covered by Australia Post for any loss or damage with sufficient proof. Please retain your original packaging and tracking number in the event you need to lodge a claim with Australia Post directly. You are welcome to alert us that this has occurred so we are aware of the situation.
On the rare occasion a product arrives with a fault please retain your proof of purchase and contact us directly at email@example.com and someone will be in touch to discuss the situation and an exchange or replacement will be arranged. Upon assessment of the item and circumstances a replacement, exchange or refund will be issued at our discretion. You may be required to ship the products to Designer Bums for assessment. Only the damaged parts of a product will be replaced or refunded.
For warranty information please visit the CARE INSTRUCTIONS Tab
Returns & Exchange
Items being returned for exchange must be accompanied with proof of purchase that was emailed to you at the time of order and must be undamaged, unworn and in ‘as new’ re-saleable condition within 14 days of purchase. If there is no error made by Designer Bums with your order and it is simply a return or exchange due 'change of mind' you will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred both to return and re-send items.
If you organise a replacement of damaged goods due to customer mis-use as a result of care instructions not being followed you will be responsible for all replacement costs and shipping charges incurred both to return and re-send items.
There are no refunds, exchanges or returns accepted on sale and clearance items as reflected in the heavily discounted price - If a clearance item has a fault it will be clearly disclosed as the reason for the reduced price
A $20 processing fee will be deducted from orders requiring a refund or cancellation for eligible change of mind returns and exchanges.
Please note due to health, safety and hygiene reasons we cannot exchange washed or used nappies.
Due to health and safety reasons, there are no returns available on nursing or sanitary pads or undamaged insert sets. If a nappy shell has sutained a fault, the shell only will be replaced or the shell portion of the nappy refunded.
We do not accept returns on used inserts, nursing pads and nappies unless requested by Designer Bums to review a manufacturing fault.
Gift Voucher Policy
Designer Bums (“DB”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.designerbums.com.au (‘Website’)
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be given as credit with a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift vouchers may not be refunded and the sale is final
- Gift vouchers may not be sold to another party or transferred to a another person that is not the original recipient once issued
- Gift vouchers may not be purchased via Zippay or Afterpay or ‘pay later’ credit options
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback or questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org