Hansel and Gretel Cloth Nappy
This product is currently sold out.
This modern cloth nappy featuring our signature trim-fit perfectly captures the gingerbread house from the well-known German fairy-tale, Hansel and Gretal. Our artist, Mellissa Charpentier, lovingly hand-illustrated this design with beautiful detail and vibrant colours.
Hansel and Gretal cloth nappy features:
- Suitable for use from newborn starting approximately 3.5 kg all the way through to toddler toilet training age (around 15-16kg depending on individual body shape)
- As the infant body rapidly changes so does the sizing of the cloth nappy
- Includes: 1x modern cloth nappy cover, 1x Bamboo Tri-layer Insert and 1x Bamboo Anchor Shaped Insert
- With a pocket opening in the back of the nappy, you can choose to have the insert in the cloth nappy or snapped on top of the pocket to suit your needs
- Watch our helpful nappy fitting guides on our YouTube Channel
- View the care instructions for our reusable cloth nappy range.
- Making the world a better place for our children, the proceeds from each Hansel and Gretal Cloth Nappy will be donated to Bully Zero.
- The cloth nappy’s silky soft suede cloth inner-lining is a one-way fabric that allows liquid to pass through and be drawn away, ensuring the baby’s skin stays dry and comfortable
- The PUL (polyurethane laminate) outer layer keeps moisture from leaking through so you don't need an extra cover.
- Art Pop AI2 modern cloth nappies each come with a super-thirsty tri-layer bamboo insert made from high-quality, natural bamboo fibres that feature a convenient, rectangular snap in booster plus a large anchor-shaped insert that can be customised to provide a variety of boosting options
- An additional Trifold insert can be purchased separately to boost for very heavy wetters, longer stretches or to convert for night-time use!
- Our cloth nappies are recommended for daytime or night-time use with different boosting combinations to suit
- Day boosted nappies should be changed every 2-4 hours for comfort and hygiene.
- Designer Bums cloth nappies are known for a nice, snug shape that fit MOST children.
- At some growth phases particularly with chubby babes, the fit may not be perfect or run a little tight, however as the infant body rapidly changes so does the sizing on the nappy.